Finally a Blog

Several people have pleaded with us to be sheep and start a blog of our own. Here's to you Jill!

Jake and I have been married for nine months now and have a new addition to our family. We have named her Boston, blue eyes and blond hair (well really white hair). No not a child but a bunny. Jake potty trained her in two days, so she is a non caged rabbit that runs the apartment wild. We have found that when given lettuce she has violent seizures, so the vet suggested she be on a strict diet--- alfalfa hay, water, and Gatorade! She has now become addicted to Gatorade- and nicknamed Gatorade Bunny.



12 comments:

Claudia Neilsen said...

Good job

Jill McQuade said...

Hurray for sheep!!!!!!!!!! gateraid huh?? do sheep and bunnies work well together? anyway, I'm so glad you started one. I'm out to convert the world you know. well, at least my small world.

Jared said...

I shall never start a blog!





I don't have a bunny :(

Jill McQuade said...

wait, weren't you the guy jared who said,
I will never have a cat.
:P

Jared said...

Maybe



Yes

Jake and Natasha said...

These are my people, why does the poll say that Jake is the favorite?!?

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you have a blog! Congrats on the Bunny, super cute:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Probably because Jake's the one voting Nat! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging, I didn't think I'd ever do it either lol.

Anonymous said...

Did I ever tell you my dad was a sheep rancher? He would've loved the two of you!(and your extras) This is so much fun.(almost as much fun as the last nine months) Keep up the good work! Guess I had better get my blogger busy.

Anonymous said...

You guys are just the cutest. There are some really good things about not going to Texas. I would miss you too much.

Emily Call said...

OMG thats so funny. maybe i should get a bunny?? the kids would love it humm.. love you. thanks for the blog it's so fun to keep in touch this way maybe i need one??